If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging and in as new condition
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Items Being returned for warranty reasons are subject to Distributor / manufacturer warranty.
- Building your own PC, If you are building your own PC all returns and warranties are subject to inspection. Any Mistreatment and incorrect installation will void all warranties and guarantees.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Email: email@example.com
- Include a copy of purchase receipt
- Include a detailed description of the reason for returning the item.
- Once this has been completed you will receive shipping information as well as all info on the outcome of the return.
- Cash refunds are offered on a case by case basis. Our policy is to do everything we can to supply you with a product that you are happy with.
- Depending on the reason for the return Advanced PC and Simulations reserves the right to wait for the returned item to be be delivered prior to carrying out any exchange or refund. Usually though the return or refund will be processed within 3 to 5 working days of shipment of the returned item.
- The customer is required to cover shipping fees (to Advanced PC and Simulations) for the returned item, Unless otherwise decided between the involved parties. Where suitable we will arrange shipping from you direct to the required address and cover this expense under the warranty of the item.
- Advanced PC and Simulations reserves the right to charge a restocking fee for items with any damage to packaging or stock items we will need to return to the supplier. this fee will be dependant on the incurred cost to us.
- It is advised that any returned items be shipped requiring signature with tracking. Should the item legitimately go missing in freight Advanced PC and Simulations will work with you to find a suitable outcome (in most cases this will be what ever was originally agreed to)
- If you have any questions about this or anything else please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced PC and Simulations will all do all they can to manage Product returns and repairs in the best way possible but please be aware that the RA (Return Authorisation) Process for each company varies. Some equipment is sent back to the distributor and other items are returned to the manufacturer. We are restricted by those regulations and agreements in most cases. That being said in most cases we will receive an authorisation within 24 hrs and arrange shipping for you.
We have run into a few instances where we having been able to book pick up from some locations. In these instances you may be asked to arrange shipping as a way to speed up the process.